LEADERSHIP & TEAM BUILDING
… programmes for commercial / not-for-profit organizations for employees across all levels;
top to middle-level to lower-level management.
How will it help you?
- Enhancement of intra- and inter-team functioning
- Inter-departmental networking and collaboration
- Understand and improve upon specific issues like trust and accountability
- Enhancing leadership at key positions and of identified individuals
- Complement business meetings (like annual strategic, periodic sales, etc.)
- Alignment with organisational culture aspects through linkages with roles and practices
- Exploring risk management approaches in the context of goals and targets
- Skill building workshops on topics like communication, feedback and coaching
How do i provide it?
- Methodology of experiential learning: cycle of practical experiences interspersed with reflection sessions, aimed at evolving concrete take-aways
- Judicious mix of game-initiatives and adventure activities, all chosen and sequenced to best address programme goals
- Pre-programme work may include some or all of: meetings with organisation, one-on-one discussions with a few programme delegates, Training Needs Analysis if deemed necessary, pre-programme briefing
- Follow-up as decided with organisation
Some Photos and Videos
“Dear Shantanu, On behalf of the SAPling team I thank you for the lessons we learnt during the outbound program which bonded us together and helped us achieve our target. Passing on the complements to you and your team. I did mention this to you over the phone few days back, now this is from the horse’s mouth: “Just wanted to request you to please call up Shantanu and thank him from all of us for giving us many valuable lessons during the outbound training session. That too has helped us a lot in bonding as a team and also working as an individual.”
Leader of team responsible for ERP, ‘Mahindra Life Spaces, India’
“The program definitely satisfied the goals we formulated for it. Thanks for the diligence of you and your team.“
General Manager, ‘Microsoft Business Division, India’
“I like the manner in which you have mentioned the individual thoughts of participants towards the end. It gives good insights. Please continue doing so.
Manager-OD, ‘T-Systems India’, on post-programme observations & comments
“This training has definitely helped in identifying me as an individual and set my priorities right and you have helped me achieve this. You helped excavate those qualities that always remained within me for so many years.”
Participant from ‘Systime Computer Systems’
“Thank you for your wishes. The program was indeed very beneficial to the whole group and I think you did excellent work in terms of providing those messages as per the plan.”
India Finance Manager, ‘Dow Corning India’
EKO designs leadership and team building programmes that combine elements of management initiatives (management games)
and outdoors based adventure activities that meaningfully drive reflection on participants’ experiences. Our versatile approach embraces various formats of the methodology of experiential learning, which helps appropriate customisation of programme design to address diverse objectives of training and development. We also design programmes that are complementary to indoor sessions including those for top management teams and periodic business off-sites.
Founder of ‘EKO’, Shantanu Pandit’s expertise goes back to late 1980s when he got introduced to experiential education. Building up on that, he went on to develop himself in this field, continually undertaking relevant training courses and conducting experiential learning programmes for various age groups and for diverse programme objectives. An urge to constantly explore concepts and methodologies saw Shantanu experience adventure tourism as a founder-director of a company, work as faculty in a premium outdoor leadership school in the U.S.A., design innovative approaches and content of outdoor management development programmes (a.k.a. outbound training programmes), undertake organisational level work of documentation and be involved in voluntary work that has culminated in influencing state-level policy on safety for adventure activities.
- Facilitated more than 300 Outdoor management development programmessince 2001.
- Worked more than 20 month-long courses in India and the U.S.A. as an instructor with National Outdoor Leadership School, U.S.A. (https://www.nols.edu/en/)
- Trained in ‘Appreciative Enquiry’.
- Trained in Single Session Therapy in the context of coaching.
- Trained in ‘Risk Management for Outdoor Programs’, a standards-based approach applicable to any organisation.